Our client is one of the leading IT consulting company and based in Melbourne. Due to recent growth in their business, they are looking for a Business Analyst with strong Sitecore experience.
- Responsible for business process analysis and assessments, requirements gathering and solution definition throughout the systems development lifecycle.
- Develop processes and methodologies to manage requirements for all stakeholders.
- Anticipates, quantifies and resolves problems and issues with requirements
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
Skills and Experience Required:
- Tertiary qualified or relevant technical qualifications;
- 3+ Years experience as a Business Analyst with digital projects, CMS deployment;
- At least 1-2 year's experience in Sitecore CMS (Mandatory);
- Excellent agile delivery experience;
- Experience in IT enterprise environment is desirable;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good time management skills;
- Must be able to follow work instructions and be meticulous and detailed oriented person
If you interested, Please sent your CV in MS word format with notice period. Candidate with valid Australian work rights only will be considered for this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further interview. We take this opportunity to thank everyone who spent their valuable time to apply.
- Location:Melbourne, Australia, Oceania
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type:Full time
- Salary: Negotiable
in solution generation.